Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: srdkevin?

GO BUCS!!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

srdkevin?

Does anybody know srdkevin (Kevin Williams)? I bought some parts from him in the parts forum and since then have tried to get in contact with him to see if they shipped and so far no response.
    DSG 2002 #1211

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    don't quote me, but didn't people have a hard time with him last time? i hope i am wrong though, i am sure he is a busy guy.......

jotay21
    Name:

I am having the same problem. I have been told that he is not feeling well and that he is sick, but I haven't seen anything from him in the past 7 days. Is there anyway to check and see if he has even logged into the site in the past week? I would really like to not end up asking for my money back. ANyone else?

Josh

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He was in a tight spot I thought I remember reading. Selling off everything. I could be wrong. Even given the history, I would love to give him the benefit of the doubt. last Post 4/5/05

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/search....earchid=255028

http://www.srdracing.com/srdforsale_001.htm

Rob W

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    About 8 moths ago I bought a Cervinni hood from him. Took about a month to get the hood. He was at that time going trough a divorce and he also has some sort or physical ailment that haunts him and he's only in his mid 20's. Last time he spent quite a bit of time in the hospital and had to have his dad mail and pack the hood. At the time I was getting very annoyed at the situation because I couldn't understand why it was taking so long because of lack of communication on his part. Also he said it was going to be shipped out the next day and never was because his father or Friend didn't pack it or ship the hood. He finally come through and I was very happy with the hood. I even publicly apologized to him because I started to leave negative feeback in the buyer seller forum when he Pmed me that it had shipped.
    Don't have his # any more so I can't help out on that part. Keep on trying to email him or call him if you have his #. He should come through.
    Tazz

GO BUCS!!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the info Tazz. I will remain patient. He did mention he was sick.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can't remember what he has he told me but it 's kinda rare and he does spend time in and out of hospitals going in for tests and observations.
    Tazz

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gents,

I was able to get in touch with Kevin today. Told me to tell yall that all the parts should have shipped and that he will pm/email you the tracking numbers on Friday 04/15/05. He is out of town away on business and does not return until Friday.

Hi Ho Silver
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the update stewie. That when he is shipping yours too?
    Black 03' #00917

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mine was shipped last week. He had to drive to Aniston to ship it out. GOt my tracking number and it is on the way. My deal took a little longer to happen mainly because of me and timing. Remember that he got married on the same day that I did. I paid him the day before the wedding, and then he went on a honeymoon for a week. But it is done and on the way. Kevin told me that his father should have shipped everything out and as soon as he gets back, around a comp and gets the tracking numbers he will be sending them out to everyone.

Keep the Faith Brothers!

GO BUCS!!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the info.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BTW Fellas,

Did not anyone ask for a phone number? I always get a phone number and work out the details when purchasing something from someone. I am sure he would give it to you if you had asked. I did and had been in constant with him through out the whole purchase. I would give you his number, but wont since he did not tell me too, just the same as I would do for any of you if you gave me your number and bTW I happen to have quite a few. Not flaming anyone here, only makes good sense to have an alternate means of communication, especially if they are not on the comp or the site all the time like a lot of us here.

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Having some ailment that crops up whenever it likes sucks. I know as I get older, I experience som new pain almost every day. Knee is popping, pulled my back, shoulder is sore.

I work out 3x a week at the YMCA and on heavy lift days, it means pain and soreness the next day. Mine is self inflicted, his is unwanted.

Hope he gets better.

-Del

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As for Kevin , I would not buy anything from that guy again .
    Excuse after excuse. Sorry to hear that he is ill , but an illness should not cause one to lie , and I find it odd that he has time to deposit a check but not to ship an item .

Just my 2 cents worth !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast